Phoenix Audio Nicerizer 16
16 Channel DAW Summing Solution
The Nicerizer 16 v2 was originally conceived because of the demand from customers for something that would “sweeten” the output from pro-tools and other DAW, and to make the final mix easier to distribute and handle.The Nicerizer 16 is designed to take the output out of the digital realm, and to add the Class A characteristics and feel before the final recording.The “Nicerizer 16” uses our well proven and loved Class A output stage, but also has our latest breakthrough in transformerless Class A, Discrete Line Input Technology.The Nicerizer 16 is a 2U 19″ rack mountable 16 – 2 Summing Mixer, that can be stacked and linked in any multiple and various configurations to give high quality, line-level, Class A, discrete buffering, summing and mixing.
- 16 channels of our Class A, discrete, truly balanced transformerless input stage.
- Our proven and loved Class A, discrete, transformer balanced output stage (DSOP-2).
- Individual pan control for each channel (16 x Pan pots)
- 16 x Balanced Input XLR’s. Can accept balanced or unbalanced input with no -6dB loss.
- 2 x mix busses (Stereo Mix Bus)
- 1/4″ TRS unbalanced Inserts on Busses (L + R Bus Insert points)
- +8dB Boost button on each channel.
- Master mix bus output level control.
- Stereo LED level monitoring.
- Switchable for each channel and Main Output
- Stereo/mono External/Headphone monitoring Output. Switchable to each channel, external input (via 2T Return), Auxiliary and Main output, includes monitoring of the mix bus. (L, R, and Stereo)
- Main Outputs on Balanced XLR’s
- 1/4″ TRS unbalanced Jacks for Auxillary outputs with front panel level control
- 2 Track stereo mono inputs on 1/4″ TRS balanced Jacks
- Class A Stereo Width control with Loss-less Bass. Pannable from mono through to +25% Wider + Width control Bypass switch.
- Maximum Output Level of +26dB.
- Huge headroom available on all channels.
- All units are wired with PTFE silver military grade cable.