The new Bricasti Design M7M Reverb Processor Mainframe is an exact duplicate of the M7 Stereo Reverb Processor with reduced front panel controls and is intended to be used in conjunction with the M10 Remote Console. As it is necessary to have an M10 for control, the M7M is made available bundled together with the M10 in several different configurations, with one or more M7Ms, and is offered as a stand-alone product for customers wishing to add more channels of Bricasti processing to their M10 based setup without duplicating unnecessary user interface controls. Pictured is our System 1, the M10 with one M7M that can be used as a stand-alone product or added to your M7, adding more processing and remote capabilities to your studio.
Programs and User Interface Features
• More than 200 Unique reverb presents.
• Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
• Classic and new Presents; Halls, Plates, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
• 12 Parametric Program Parameters
• 100 User Registers
• 4 Front panel “Favorites” for quick saves and compares.
Hardware Design Features
• Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
• Custom design toroidal transformer linear supply for analog
• High performance switching supply for digital.
• Separate Digital and Analog modules
• Noncorrosive Stainless-Steel chassis and top cover
• Milled anodized aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps.
• Positive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control.
• MIDI I/O
• Hand Crafted in the USA