EXTRA LARGE DIAPHRAGM TUBE CONDENSER
This custom-crafted work of art is equipped with our exclusive 38mm capsule, multi-Voicing circuitry, and harmonic sound shaping.
The distinct tube microphones at the flip of a switch
- F – Forward is bold, present, and modern, but never harsh.
- N – Neutral is smooth and earthy with a natural balancing of sibilant sounds
- G – Gentle is dark and sultry with a warm vintage feel, ideal for taming bright or abrasive sound sources.
ONE OF A KIND CAPSULE
Our precision-crafted 38mm capsule is one of the largest in the world — a one of a kind super-transducer tuned by hand to capture with unprecedented authenticity and realism.
SELECTABLE POLAR PATTERNS
Each selection determines what the eden hears.
- Figure-8 captures sound equally from the front and back of the microphone for a more open, natural recording.
- Cardioid captures sound from the front of the microphone only. This is the most commonly used polar pattern for recording vocals with minimal room reflections.
- Omnidirectional captures sound equally from all sides of the microphone for authentic, “in-the-room” instrument or vocal recordings.
In addition to the warmth and color derived from an aged EF806 tube, the Eden is also equipped with a custom-wound, US-made output transformer that puts the finishing touches on every sound that passes through its copper windings.
HARMONIC SOUND SHAPING
Three-position filter section that interacts with multi-voicing.
- OFF – Allows the full frequency spectrum of a sound to be passed directly to the multi-Voicing circuitry for maximum density and harmonic saturation.
- SOFT – Gently reduces murkiness and any overbearing low frequencies. This is powerful when used with the Gentle selection to attain a truly vintage microphone experience.
- HARD – Shifts the timbre of the microphone towards the mid-range, adding focus, accentuation and articulation and is ideal for use with the Forward selection for modern pop and R&B vocals.