Skibbe Electronics 736-5
SKIBBE ELECTRONICS IS PROUD TO PRESENT the 736-5 500 series microphone preamplifier. This module is adapted from Sly Stone’s custom Flickinger MOD-N-32 matrix console (circa 1970). Great care has been taken in creating this module to keep the original tone intact. We use only the highest quality components for a superior build quality in the 500 series format.
• Custom TRIAD input and output transformers
• Original 535-7 discrete op amp topology
• Hand matched and graded transistors (original T0-105, and TO-106 package styles).
• Machined face plate, engraved, with fluorescent red inlay (glows under black light!)
• 20db pad
• Polarity reverse (both sealed relay switched, no more crackles!)
• Phantom power switch
• Military spec knob
• Heavy duty pcb and chassis construction
• Adjustable gain from 5-60db
• Stainless steel grab handle
• Large easy to see indicator lamps for all functions
• API VPR certified