Variable Impedance Control
• Shape tone of your mic or instrument with the Vari-Z knob. In Mic Mode, the impedance values range from 150-15k Ohms. In DI Mode the range is roughly 100x, or about 15k-1.5Meg.
Variable High-Pass Filtering
• Continuously variable high-pass filtering @ -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
• Three settings yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for XLR microphones and up to +15dB for 1/4” inputs like bass, guitar and keyboards.
• Compatible with 1/4” Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones via the Neutrik Combo Input Connector.
• Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry and Hi-Z to Lo-Z premium CineMag instrument transformer for pristine sound.
Made in the USA
• Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.